2013 PNMA Sharing Fair ..SATURDAY, MAY 4 9:00-12:30
PNMA members Participate - calling your best new work from your classrooms:
- Children's House lessons and Student Teacher Spring Curriculum Units
- Elementary Lessons and "outside of the box" Language Games modeled on the Farm Game
Free Registration and Preferred Onsite Parking
Display a lesson used in your classroom this year or recently developed.
Bring 2 copies of your original Lesson Plan to check in for the dropbox & display in a classroom space.
Check In at the Event: 8:00 to 8:30 am and turn in one copy of your lesson.
You can submit your lesson pages prior to the event by email attachment to email@example.com
For more details, see Sharing Fair Participant FAQ's
REQUIREMENTS OF LESSONS FOR THE FAIR:
PLEASE SHOW YOUR BEST WORK WITH A LESSON FULLY DEVELOPED
· Original lesson created or adapted by the teacher attending the fair.
· The activity shows elements of Montessori pedagogy.
· The lesson has been presented in your classroom.
· The lesson shows original approach to convey content to the child.
· Art lessons must also show a relationship to another curriculum area.