Contact: Madhuri Susarla
Name of School/Organization: MorningStar Montessori School
School Website: www.MorningStarUS.com
Age Group: 3-6
Description: If you have a passion for the Montessori philosophy, and take pride in creating and sustaining the best educational environment, this position is for you!
MorningStar Montessori School is seeking a lead teacher/co-lead for it's primary classroom with children ages 3 yrs to 6 yrs.
We are a well-established and recognized preschool in Snoqualmie, Washington, serving families in the community since 2009, focusing on traditional Montessori philosophy, materials, and education for children ages 15 months to 6 years old, this school also features arguably the most spectacular playground in the area.
- The teacher will assume the daily activities and responsibilities of a full-time teacher.
- The teacher will foster and maintain a clean, safe and dynamic environment that promotes the learning and growth of all students.
- Prepare materials, plan curriculum and teach using classic Montessori materials and methods
- Work with the other teachers, assistants, and Director to ensure smooth operations of the school
- Display a professional demeanor at all times
- Will report to the Director.
- Montessori Certified (willing to train the right candidate to get certified)
- Willingness to follow all guidelines, procedures and requirements in the Staff Handbook.
- Meet all DEL requirements for employment (training, STARS Hours, First Aid/BBP, PBC, physical capacity, etc.)
- Impeccable Integrity, enthusiastic, positive, collaborative leader
- Genuine warmth and love for guiding children and their families.
To apply please send your resume to Madhuri at Director@MorningStarUS.com
Phone: (425) 396-1005
School Address: 34605 SE Swenson Drive, Snoqualmie, WA 98065