Name of School/Organization: Blue Skies Montessori School Inc.
School Website: www.blueskiesmontessori.org
Age Group: 12 mos-2.5 yrs.
Description: Blue Skies Montessori is an all year round program providing services to families since 1997. We are seeking a dedicated, qualified and experienced 3rd. Toddler Directress to join our team. This extremely rewarding position you will assume ultimate responsibility for creating and maintaining an educational, loving and nurturing environment for our families.
The ideal candidate for this position will be Montessori Certified and possess high standards and believe that the care they provide is invaluable. We are seeking a Directress who can demonstrate skills establishing an effective relationships with staff, parents, and children. Your ability to build a solid future, both financially and in quality standards, will be challenged and rewarded.
This position requires excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide exceptional customer service. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, childcare discount and more!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- One on one meeting with parents to review activities and child's progress.
- Give lessons and record progress.
- Maintain childcare ratios and licensing guidelines.
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations conforms to all safety and sanitary. requirements as established in the policies and procedures in accordance with the Blue Skies Montessori.
- Maintain children's files.
- Assist with toileting, diapers, and feeding.
- Proactive role in marketing and enrolling.
- Participate in school events.
Experience in the following:
*Developing and maintaining supportive, cooperative relationship with families;
*Engaging in continued professional development in early childhood best practices;
*Working cooperatively and effectively as a team member;
*At least one year experience classroom
*Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the children and program;
*STARS Training certificate
*Approved First Aid/CPR certificate
*Cleared background Check
Benefits: Qualified candidates will receive paid Vacation, Holiday, Personal Days, Snow, Medical, and Training Assistance.
Phone: (206) 938-9663
School Address: 2808 SW Holden St., Seattle, WA 98126