Name of School/Organization: Eton School
School Website: www.etonschool.org
Age Group: Pre K through 8th Grade
Provides childcare in a variety of programs, implements the scheduled daily program and activities, and assists the Child Care Supervisor in a variety of ways.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Helps to ensure the safety and welfare of the children and protects each other from physical or emotional harm. This includes performing all tasks with an appropriate level of confidentiality.
2. Provides an environment where everyone can have a positive experience throughout the day.
3. Treats all children, families, and staff members with dignity and respect, and allow for individual differences.
4. Prepares and follows a curriculum based on developmentally appropriate practices that helps each child reach his/her fullest potential in all areas of development.
5. Supervises and interacts with children at all times; mealtimes, rest periods, restroom times, playtimes, and activity times.
6. Knows health and emergency policies of the program and is ready to implement them if necessary.
7. Helps with general housekeeping tasks.
8. Shows initiative in the improvement of early childhood education, the program, and the curriculum by sharing ideas and participating in available trainings.
9. Maintains a professional attitude at all times.
10. Maintains appropriate communication with staff, children, and families at all times. Maintains an open, warm and very professional relationship with all families.
11. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have results of a one step Mantoux TB skin test prior to starting work or provide written proof of a negative Mantoux TB test within the past twelve months. A previously positive Mantoux TB requires documentation of treatment or a negative chest x-ray.
- Background check conducted by the Department of Learning (DEL).
- Attend orientation and required trainings.
- Excellent human relation skills, good organizational and communication skills.
- Be reliable, punctual and consistent in attendance.
- Able to lift 30 lbs. overhead, able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, and grasp.
The following training is required for the position and if not current, will be done through the school’s training and expense:
- HIV/Blood borne Pathogens
Please apply for this position by sending your cover letter, resume, and application to email@example.com
Application can be found at: https://www.etonschool.org/uploaded/Site_Documents...
Eton School is an independent non-profit school for Pre-K to 8th grade. Our vision is that, “In educating the whole child, Eton School inspires creative, confident thinkers who have an enduring passion for learning and are poised to contribute to the world.” Although the class day ends, we recognize that in most households, child care is essential. We are committed in providing a safe and nurturing place for our students. If you have a genuine love for children and loves to work in a place that provides a strong collaborative environment, please apply by sending your cover letter, completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eton School is an equal opportunity employer, and offers medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as paid time off.
Phone: (425) 881-4230
School Address: 2701 Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, WA 98008